Saturday, April 17, 2010

Next year

Big news: I'm picking up one section of regular Precalculus next year! Yeaaaah! That's definitely going to keep me busy on top of the regular and honors Geometry sections I was already planning to teach. But, the upside is that it'll continue to expand the breadth of curricula I have taught at the high-school level, so I'm very excited. :)

Another piece of SUPER EXCITING NEWS on the teaching front is that we're going to have another American teacher added to the math department next year! :) I hope he turns out to be cool, because I miss having other teachers in the math department who are around my age.

Anyway, Geoff and I are heading out tonight to try out an Italian restaurant we had heard brilliant things about. I can't wait!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment